Il Divo Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Il Divo Forever

A IL DIVO fan forum.This forum is not official!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperCutie
Admin
SuperCutie

Location : Unbuttoning Carlos or Brent's shirt aka the two men in my siggy.

IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012 Empty
PostSubject: IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012   IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:19 am

For pics and chat about the concerts at the Beacon Theater Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ildivoforever.forumotion.net
SuperCutie
Admin
SuperCutie

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012   IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:18 am

Concert Report
May 29th 2012
Beacon Theater
First: Thanks IL DIVO for a great first night in NYC!
Second: Thanks Regina for organizing the dinners and for the little gift bags!

Where to begin?!
Guess the best place to begin is at the BEGINNING!!

Seven years ago….no…haha

This report will be about TONIGHT!!!!

I arrived at the Beacon Theater about a quarter to 5 and I barely had a chance to eat as I had to start lining up for the MnG at about 6: 30. After we were allowed inside to wait for the guys to come out from backstage, and the photographer checked to make his camera was working and a lady prepped the box of roses. While I was waiting for my turn, a very lovely lady named Joan and I started talking and when I told her my name she replied ‘IT’S YOU! I was hoping to me you!’ Aww, I have my very own fan!

I was third to the last to get my pic taken with the guys. I walked over to the guys and introduced myself. The lineup was Seb, Carlos, Urs and David. When I got to Carlos I turned to him and said Hello Darling and he replied Hello Darling. After I shook hands with Urs and David, I got my rose from David and told him that I don’t have a picture of him next to me. So Urs and David switched positions and David stood next to me. YEPPERS!! David and Carlos both put their arms around me. Double YEPPERS!

Once the concert started, I was in Row BB Seat 5!! That’s the second row from the stage!! Like everyone else, I waited and waited for the concert to start! Then the orchestra came out and took their positions on stage. It was time for NYC to welcome IL DIVO!!!

The concert started with Come What May (Te Amare) and I love Carlos voice in that song; so deep and rich! J Who am I kidding? I love his voice in EVERY song!!

When they sang Dove Lamore for the first time, I was eh; this song is alright. But after tonight, I was WOO HOO! This song rocks!!! Adagio came next, David puts his everything into that song!

Nella Fantasia for me was a treat. I had heard that song live back in 2006 and forget how beautiful it is when sung live.

Carlos and his dancing happened right in front of me!!! I went to shake his hand but got a wink instead. That’s even better! I did shake his hand at the MnG

During My Way, the guys were funnier than they had been in the past! Carlos did his Goosebumps speech and mentioned how blood pressure can go up and down; and ‘other things’ too I LOVE THAT PART! that came out wrong, rewind….*rewinds and plays* I mean I love that part of his speech

Senza Parole was FANTASTIC! I love this song!!!

As for Hallelujah and Crying, these were, vocal wise, great but my problem with these is that they sit on stools on the far right of the stage. I can understand the need to sit down, but place the stools in the center of the stage. Since they don’t walk around during these two, at least have the stools in the middle of the stage! That way everyone gets to enjoy the Divo’s calm expressions J Seb did mention at the Mat 31 show that it is hard to sing a song with calm expressions when they are used to being all happy and smilie!

PQTME Encore was wonderful! Absolutely amazing! Everyone stood up and danced! Well maybe not everyone, I didn’t look behind me

Before Somewhere, David did his ‘you all have been watching too much YouTube’

Then it came to Time to Say Goodbye..,but not for me

Concert Report
May 30th 2012
Beacon Theater

The night before I had made plans to meet my friend John (LuckyDawg) in the city to hang out before the dinner and concert started but I didn’t make it L The NYC trains run so slow around the Holiday Times (Memorial Day here in NYC)

But I had a great time still!

I waited in the lobby of the hotel and ran into Debbie (njgirl) and her friend (whose name escapes me I’m sorry L I think her forum name is carnslady) So I went with them to their hotel room, and I hung out. Then at about 3:30 or so Debbie and I went downstairs to the stage door to wait for the guys arrive. During our way out of the lobby, we ran into John

Once at the stage door, we started to talk. A few moments later, I saw Seb walking up next to me. I thought he would be in car but nope, he was WALKING!!! So I stopped him and asked him for a photo. He was so sweet!! He had shorts on and his shirt was very open. I saw chest hair!!!! A short time later, Carlos, Urs and David arrived and they didn’t stop as they arrived kind of late. But I did manage to chat with Carlos for a few minutes and touched his arm (he has such soft skin).

Before we knew it, it was time for Diva Dinner number 2. There were about 20 of us there today, and we had so much fun; laughing, chatting, talking about Il Divo!!!

Now, the Divo Concert fun begins!

Tonight, I was originally in Row S on the side but a friend had an extra ticket (that someone gave her) and she moved me up to Row Q towards the center! WOO HOO! So, I was able to get more piccies!!

The one thing I didn’t like about tonight is this---I love when the audience stands up to dance during LVSA. However, if people are going to stand to dance, do so at the START of the song. I was all happy and clapping when LVSA started halfway through some girls decides to get up and just stand there. Didn’t like that part, but o well stuff happens!

This night, I managed to get to the stage door and was one of the first there! Tonight, I got Carlos and David (and I think Urs) to sign my Ticket!!

It was a great night!!

Concert Report
May 31st 2012
Beacon Theater

Tonight’s concert and by the stage door events were THE BEST!!

First, my mom who was there May 29th decided to come back tonight. YAY! But we were not sitting together, but we both had a great view.

Second, I thought my Row K seat was going to be bad because it was on the side; but it turns out that Row K on the left side is the THIRD ROW from the stage!

And I learned something; some of the seats in the Beacon Theater are removable. A wheelchair bound lady and her family ordered handicapped seating and for some reason they didn’t have it set up (The venue was so apologetic for this) To accommodate her, they (two maintenance workers removed two sets of seats! That was so sweet!

A short time later, I spotted SarahJoy!!! I stopped her and asked her if I could take a photo of her. She said sure! So I got one of her alone and one of the two of us! And my friend Joyce got her pic with SJ as well. The view from Row K was great!!!

During the concert; Seb talked about the MnG’s and meeting so many wonderful fans. He said that in the audience was a young girl who just graduated and opted to miss her ceremony because she wanted to be at the concert! And tonight, I have to say was the best of the NYC Trio! Carlos was louder, Urs was looser, David was funnier and Seb was more everything!

Tonight, I also bought the Live in London DVD! I finally have it!

Once again, I made my way to the stage door and was one of the first there! SJ came out first! She was wearing knee length, dark blue dress. A short time later, Seb came out and after he signed autographs for the fans on the other side of the stage door. Then he came over to me, and he signed my tour program Then Carlos came out, and he did the same! But David, David was so cool! David kept teasing us! Showing his head then going back inside! When he came out, he came over to me first! He asked me if he could use my Sharpie and sign the fans items (So Fans, if you had anything signed by David on this night, it was with MY Sharpie!) Don’t mean to gloat, but I never had that happen to me.

Okies that’s it for reports from me
Back to top Go down
SuperCutie
Admin
SuperCutie

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012   IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:20 am

Time for Pics cheers

IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012 UrsNYC9
IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012 SebNYC8
IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012 DavidNYC8
IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012 CarlosNYC9

IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012 DivoFun2012A

IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012 DivoFun2012-1

Back to top Go down
SuperCutie
Admin
SuperCutie

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012   IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:21 am

IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012 StandingDivosNYC1

IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012 UrsNYC3

IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012 SebCarlosNYC1

IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012 SebNYC3

IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012 DivosWickedGame

IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012 ILDIVOMay30thB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012   IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IL DIVO: Beacon Theater May 29-31 2012
Page 1 of 1