Il Divo Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Il Divo Forever

A IL DIVO fan forum.This forum is not official!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carlos Post October 3 2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperCutie
Admin
SuperCutie

Location : Unbuttoning Carlos or Brent's shirt aka the two men in my siggy.

Carlos Post October 3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Carlos Post October 3 2010   Carlos Post October 3 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:34 pm

"Bueno antetodo....muchas gracias por las felizitaciones soys un encanto
O s contare un poquito como va Il Divo, ahora mismo estamos acabando de grabar el nuevo disco que espero que os guste...pero siento decir que no saldra a la venta hasta el año que viene hay dos fechas previstas dependiendo de la promocion mundial que podamos hacer... una fecha seria Febrero o Marzo, y la otra Octubre o Noviembre 2011 ya se que es mucho tiempo pero hemos querido traer el mejor disco de todos y probar nuevos productores por todo el mundo y eso requiere muchos viajes por el mundo y mucho trabajo en el estudio como sabeis....pero no os preocupeis que cando volvamos volveremos con un nuevo album fantastico estoy seguro....tambien a la vez estamos cerrando un gira mundial incluyendo muchas mas ciudades de España ...bueno pues eso es todo por ahora.. estoy deseando veros muy pronto

un besazo
CARLOS "

This is the translation(sorry for my bad english)

First i want to say ...thank you for the congrats you are charming
im going to tell you how il divo is doing, right now we are almost finish with the new cd i hope you like it....but im sorry to say is not release until next year,,,we have 2 posible dates for it ...one will be maybe Feb or March and the other possible date is october or Novembre 2011...i know is a long time but we want to make the best Cd ever and try with differetn producers and that requiere a lot of travel around the world and a lot of studio work ....but dont worry because when we will back the CD will be fantastic ....also we are closing a world tour including more cities on spain ...this is all for now ....we wish to see you very soon
big kiss

hmm the CD is almost done but not out til next year
is it possible they are planning something for us for the holidays Smile

one can hope
Back to top Go down
https://ildivoforever.forumotion.net
Dimple Diver
On Tour With Il Divo
On Tour With Il Divo
Dimple Diver

Carlos Post October 3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlos Post October 3 2010   Carlos Post October 3 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Thanks soooooooo much hbcd *huge hugs* and aww... they are working so hard. I know we will looooove the new CD. And I know we just need to be patient a bit longer. bounce bounce New tour... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Laughing Laughing Laughing *does snoopy happy dance*
Back to top Go down

Carlos Post October 3 2010
Page 1 of 1