Il Divo Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Il Divo Forever

A IL DIVO fan forum.This forum is not official!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ti Amero Oct 18-Oct 25

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperCutie
Admin
SuperCutie

Location : Unbuttoning Carlos or Brent's shirt aka the two men in my siggy.

Ti Amero Oct 18-Oct 25 Empty
PostSubject: Ti Amero Oct 18-Oct 25   Ti Amero Oct 18-Oct 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:32 pm

This weeks song is Ti Amero.
I will be back with mine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ildivoforever.forumotion.net
lenhi_ngo
On Tour With Il Divo
On Tour With Il Divo
lenhi_ngo

PostSubject: Re: Ti Amero Oct 18-Oct 25   Ti Amero Oct 18-Oct 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:49 am

Yeah!!!! Ti Amero!!!!!! My best favorite song of Il Divo all the time!!!! Natty, thank you!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I first listened to Ti Amero and I'm hooked with the melody Very Happy How smooth and beautiful it is Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Carlos opens and Urs is next!!! Then David and Seb leads the chorus! I don't know about Italian but when I read the translation I love it more Embarassed Embarassed

And whenever I have a hard time, this is the song which helps me a lot. (I also cry along with it too Crying or Very sad )

The more I listen to Ti Amero, the more I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lenhipoohie
AlexandriaSiren
On Tour With Il Divo
On Tour With Il Divo
AlexandriaSiren

PostSubject: Re: Ti Amero Oct 18-Oct 25   Ti Amero Oct 18-Oct 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:03 pm

I couldn't agree anymore Lehni! Very Happy I LOVE this song!! Very Happy

Sebastien's voice in the chorus singing it solo is just AMAZING!! And Like you said Lehni, so beautiful and smooth. I think this song is so beautiful, the lyrics, melody, voices are just AMAZING!

Oddly enough everytime I hear this song, I think of Italian buildings ... don't know why but I just imagine Italy buildings at sunset. I also feel so at ease, this song is just remarkable.
Back to top Go down
Natty
Junior Music Student
Junior Music  Student
Natty

PostSubject: Re: Ti Amero Oct 18-Oct 25   Ti Amero Oct 18-Oct 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:16 pm

cheers Ti Amero!!! I just love this song! It is one of those songs that when I listen to it, it just transports me to a place of pure bliss!!! Although, this is not my #1 fave song of ID's it is definitely in my top 3. When I first got this cd...this was the song that I would keep going to and listening to it 5 or 6 times in a row!!! It is brilliant!!! Being the complete Uberbabe that I am how could I not love this song....Urs is magnificent in it!!!! He just sounds heavenly!!!

Thanks Cyd for chosing this song as SOTW!! I love you
Back to top Go down
SuperCutie
Admin
SuperCutie

Location : Unbuttoning Carlos or Brent's shirt aka the two men in my siggy.

PostSubject: Re: Ti Amero Oct 18-Oct 25   Ti Amero Oct 18-Oct 25 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:44 pm

I cant add anything to whats been said
its a beautiful song. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://ildivoforever.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ti Amero Oct 18-Oct 25   Ti Amero Oct 18-Oct 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ti Amero Oct 18-Oct 25
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Il Divo Forever  :: Discussion Area :: Song of The Week-