Il Divo Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Il Divo Forever

A IL DIVO fan forum.This forum is not official!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperCutie
Admin
SuperCutie

Location : Unbuttoning Carlos or Brent's shirt aka the two men in my siggy.

Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" Empty
PostSubject: Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade"   Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Last edited by SuperCutie on Fri May 13, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ildivoforever.forumotion.net
SuperCutie
Admin
SuperCutie

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade"   Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:49 pm

After 7 years of hard work and detemination to make the best music for them, IL DIVO have finally received an award!
a long overdue one!

Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" 20kr8tj

Artist of the Decade
Back to top Go down
SuperCutie
Admin
SuperCutie

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade"   Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:50 pm

From the OF!
IL DIVO WIN BRIT AND GIVE WORLD PREMIERE

Il Divo have collected a special Artist of the Decade Award at the Classic BRIT Awards 2011. The four singers were ecstatic and told the audience: “This is a very special moment for us, because the UK is where it all started for us.”

Prior to collecting their award, they opened the evening with a live performance of two songs, ‘Dove L’Amore’ and ‘Passera’.

The award recognises the classical boyband’s massive impact worldwide. They are ‘the most successful international musical break-out story of this millennium’, having sold more than 25 million albums and received over 150 gold and platinum awards in 33 countries.

Il Divo have also achieved phenomenal success on stage: their second world tour, An Evening With Il Divo, encompassed 130 dates across six continents and was one of the biggest grossing tours of the year.

Back to top Go down
Dimple Diver
On Tour With Il Divo
On Tour With Il Divo
Dimple Diver

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade"   Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:57 pm

a few pics care of Carlos and Davis via Twitter

Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" 8f3bxa

Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" B46fy

Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" Ph4zz

Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" I7wiq

Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" Sx1yk

Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" Uc3yhp

Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" Z3ewg

Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" Sohol
Back to top Go down
SuperCutie
Admin
SuperCutie

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade"   Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:16 pm

With approval from RevHev on the OF!
Well, here it is – Tube stations that went walkabout, cancelled trains between London and Ipswich, blisters and much else besides, but I’m finally home and got this converted, as promised!

Apologies again for the poor quality and the fact that you can’t actually SEE the guys … but this will at least give you an idea until we hear it (and see them!) on May 29th. Very Happy

Incidentally, I was really impressed that everyone was given a free souvenir programme. I took some cash with me to buy one, and they can be quite expensive, but every single seat had one on it.

Love to all,
Heather
xx
Back to top Go down
SuperCutie
Admin
SuperCutie

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade"   Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:40 pm

Urs posted this on the Official Forum!

Hello everybody. We are back in London in the UK where it all started. We just got the fantastic news that we will receive the award for 'artist of the decade' at the Classic Brits, an unexpected honor for us and we are all very excited about it. The UK is where it all began, where the people first embraced our music and gave us the confidence to reach out further into the world. Since then we've been working relentlessly and have been to pretty much every corner of this planet, which has been an incredible ride for us, and hopefully a great experience for the audiences in all the different countries we've visited.

After seven years we're back here to be rewarded for our work by the people who made it all possible: The british audience...

So we got together last Thursday to start rehearsing and preparing ourselves for the big moment. And we really went right back to the beginning: We were staying at the first hotel we ever stayed when we came first to London, we rehearsed in the very same studio where we sang our music together for the very first time, the name 'Il Divo' wasn't even born yet, under the railway bridge where the walls tremble every few minutes as a train rolls over your ceiling, where Simon himself came to visit, to see how his new idea was taking shape, the garden table and the chairs are still in the same spot where he sat and said: "This is terrible, we'll have to find you something better...."

It's a long time and many many air miles ago... But it feels great to be back exactly where it all stared, just so much wiser and richer through all the experiences we've made together in this very intense world we call since 'Il Divo'... I'm losing myself a bit here, sorry.

We're back! And not only in London, but back with new music, new energy, new passion and romance, and we cant wait to come to you and do what we love most and do best: Sing, perform, make music and give you as much of ourselves as we can.

We're very much looking forward to seeing you all again very soon.

With my best wishes to all of you,
x Urs
Back to top Go down
SuperCutie
Admin
SuperCutie

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade"   Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" IIDIVOclassicbrits057-569x379

Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" II_DIVO_LIVE_JME_7-569x379

Carlos in a tie!
Back to top Go down
SuperCutie
Admin
SuperCutie

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade"   Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:13 pm

Behind the scenes vid from Classic Brits 2011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade"   Il Divo Receives Classic Brit Award "Artist of the Decade" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1