Il Divo Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Il Divo Forever

A IL DIVO fan forum.This forum is not official!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sortilegio de Amor 6/4-6/11

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperCutie
Admin
SuperCutie

Location : Unbuttoning Carlos or Brent's shirt aka the two men in my siggy.

Sortilegio de Amor 6/4-6/11 Empty
PostSubject: Sortilegio de Amor 6/4-6/11   Sortilegio de Amor 6/4-6/11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:22 pm

The song of the week is back!

This weeks song is Sortilegio de Amor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ildivoforever.forumotion.net
Dimple Diver
On Tour With Il Divo
On Tour With Il Divo
Dimple Diver

PostSubject: Re: Sortilegio de Amor 6/4-6/11   Sortilegio de Amor 6/4-6/11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:19 am

Oh cd... you've chosen yet another delicious one. Hmmm lets see, where to begin on this one. Well, to say the guys voices were fantastic is an understatement, because they always are on the mark (other than the occasional gigglefest that happens during a performance Embarassed). The words are very romantic, haunting yet mysterious enough to create the right visual for each of us. Harmony... well, the guys are consummate pros at that, it's their trademark. I could have used more Urs though Very Happy Very Happy His voice is so lyrical and it would have fit well with this song. Not that the other guys don't, it's just my preference. I'm a babe... what can I say... I likey the sexy Swiss one! LOL! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lenhi_ngo
On Tour With Il Divo
On Tour With Il Divo
lenhi_ngo

PostSubject: Re: Sortilegio de Amor 6/4-6/11   Sortilegio de Amor 6/4-6/11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:58 am

Another great song of the guys Very Happy I have to say with this song, I've discovered more about their voices. Naturally beautiful, smooth and so attractive Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lenhipoohie
Laura Elena
On Tour With Il Divo
On Tour With Il Divo
Laura Elena

Location : Tenerife - waltzing and twirling the Swiss curls <3

PostSubject: Re: Sortilegio de Amor 6/4-6/11   Sortilegio de Amor 6/4-6/11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:09 am

it has a simple melody and lyrics, easy to memorise, and as always the guys sing it so beautifully... embracing every word and note and passing it to us *SIGH* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sortilegio de Amor 6/4-6/11   Sortilegio de Amor 6/4-6/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sortilegio de Amor 6/4-6/11
Page 1 of 1