Il Divo Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Il Divo Forever

A IL DIVO fan forum.This forum is not official!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Il Divo: The Oprah Appearance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperCutie
Admin
SuperCutie

Location : Unbuttoning Carlos or Brent's shirt aka the two men in my siggy.

Il Divo: The Oprah Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Il Divo: The Oprah Appearance   Il Divo: The Oprah Appearance Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:13 pm

Hi
So I just saw them Orpah; they sang Amazing Grace.
This appearance was a last minute gig. Orpah heard the Promise and wanted them on the show and David said that they were at the airport in Mexico City and were on their way to Europe when they got the call.

They looked great Very Happy

I loved it.

East Coast Residents check local listings the show repeats at 7 pm on Channel 10 (55)

Last edited by SuperCutie on Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ildivoforever.forumotion.net
AlexandriaSiren
On Tour With Il Divo
On Tour With Il Divo
AlexandriaSiren

Il Divo: The Oprah Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Il Divo: The Oprah Appearance   Il Divo: The Oprah Appearance Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:19 pm

OMG! Shocked Yes! I saw this and I loved it!!

I could feel my heart racing as I sat impatiently while Oprah was talking, just waiting for Il Divo to appear on stage so I can hear those beautiful voices again!! I jumped off my couch and screamed once Oprah announced their names and the curtain started to pull up. I felt like I was in the audience myself as I was screaming along with them! Laughing Embarassed

The performance was just absolutly amazing!! And they just looked wow! Shocked Shocked Sebastien's voice was absolutly amazing, singing the beginning of the most beautiful song ever written.

I was speechless once the performance was over. And I have to say thank God for Tivo!! Now I can watch it over and over again. Which I'm pretty sure I will everyday!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

Il Divo: The Oprah Appearance
Page 1 of 1