Il Divo Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Il Divo Forever

A IL DIVO fan forum.This forum is not official!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperCutie
Admin
SuperCutie

Location : Unbuttoning Carlos or Brent's shirt aka the two men in my siggy.

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:49 pm

As some of you may have had trouble with the Official Forum; our resident siggy maker, Ing, has kindly offered to help you.
Back to top Go down
https://ildivoforever.forumotion.net
Ingrid
Junior Music Student
Junior Music  Student
Ingrid

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:06 pm

Hello everyone!!

As I have been browsing a lot around the new official forum and site I asked Cyd to set up this topic so those of you having trouble with the forum or just want to ask any questions about its use can ask here and I'll do my best to help you!!!

Muah!
Ing.
Back to top Go down
nunnie
Intern at Sony BMG
Intern at Sony BMG

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:33 pm

Hi Ingrid. Nunnie here. In the OF I can't post a reply, send a PM or even receive a PM. I e-mailed for help, but no reply as yet. Any help you can give me will bve greatly appreciated. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Ingrid
Junior Music Student
Junior Music  Student
Ingrid

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:55 am

Hi, Nunnie,

If I understood you correctly, you aren't able to use your personal messenger, right?

Well, first of all you need to check out if your personal messenger may be disabled. To do so, just go to 'My controls' and then select 'Board settings' at the left bottom and then check in the Personal messenger preferences that the box 'Disable your personal messenger?' is selected to NO. If you see 'YES', then change it into 'NO' and try sending a pm.

However, I am aware that some members cannot use their personal messengers due to glitches of the board so I suggest that if you have it all correct and still cannot use it you can contact support@ildivo.com and tell them about the problem. They may help you out.

About posting a reply, all you need to do is go to the bottom of the topic you want to post the reply and click on the "Add a reply" button. That should work but if it doesnt, just tell me and I'll try to be more helpful.

Muah!
Ing.
Back to top Go down
nunnie
Intern at Sony BMG
Intern at Sony BMG

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:24 pm

Hi Ing. I tried going into my controls, but it didn't worrk, so I'll have to get in touch with the support people. I also tried to post a message, but it wouldn't post. I'm at a lost. I pd $50.00 for a platinum and I don't get to do anything in the OF. It's starting to get very frustrating. But, I won't let it get me down. Thanks for any help you can give me
Back to top Go down
Ingrid
Junior Music Student
Junior Music  Student
Ingrid

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:58 am

Hi, Nunnie,

I'm sorry that I have been without computer these days and I just saw your reply now.

Are you sure you are logged in when you try both things?
Back to top Go down
nunnie
Intern at Sony BMG
Intern at Sony BMG

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:37 pm

Yes, Ing I'm logged in. I'm sure of that. Sorry I'm late getting back to you. I've been packing to move and trying to fix my computer. I'm still waiting on a reply from Support. I Can be very patient. Thanks for your help. *Hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Read
Page 1 of 1